Learn Beginner English Course with us!
Beginner English course is a specific English course for adult students who have completed High School Education or University Education. Those students are less confident in communication in English as well as 4-skill English. This is a very beginning course for those who have no background in English speaking.
Course Type: In Class
Course Level: (CEFR Level-A1) Beginner
Language Available: Dawei, Myanmar, English
Course Duration: 8 – 10 months
Course Materials: Student’s book, workbook (English File 3rd Edition by Oxford University Press) with extra cost
Course Curriculum: Oxford International Curriculum
Course Timetable: View Here
Course Trainer: Saya Victor (TESOL/TEFL, American Access Teacher, Foreign Experienced Teacher)
Course Learning Outcomes
After the course, you will be able to:
- Understand and use basic phrases and expressions.
- Introduce yourself and ask and answer basic questions about personal information, such as where you live, people you know, and things you have.
- Interact in a simple way, provided the other person speaks slowly and clearly.
- Speak English confidently in limited areas with limited information.
- Pronounce English words and phrases clearly and correctly in everyday conversation without any hesitation.