Learn Pre-intermediate English Course with us!
Pre-intermediate English course is a specific English course for adult students who have completed High School Education or University Education, and an elementary English course. Those students are less confident in communication in English as well as 4-skill English. This is a higher English course for those who want to use English as a medium language and develop communication in English.
Course Type: In Class
Course Level: (CEFR Level- A2 to B1) Pre-intermediate
Language Available: Dawei, Myanmar, English
Course Duration: 8 – 10 months
Course Materials: Student’s book, workbook (English File 3rd Edition by Oxford University Press) with extra cost
Course Curriculum: Oxford International Curriculum
Course Timetable: View Here
Course Trainer: Saya Victor (TESOL/TEFL, American Access Teacher, Foreign Experienced Teacher)
Course Learning Outcomes
After the course, you will be able to:
- Understand the main points of clear standard input on familiar matters regularly encountered in work, school, leisure, etc.
- Deal with most situations likely to arise while travelling in an area where the language is spoken.
- Produce simple connected text on topics that are familiar or of personal interest.
- Describe experiences and events, dreams, hopes, and ambitions, and briefly give reasons and explanations for opinions and plans.
- Speak English confidently, fluently, and accurately in limited areas with unlimited information.
- Pronounce English words and phrases clearly and correctly in everyday conversation without any hesitation.